Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from MCH Designs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mickyj
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hello!

I have finally posted on the forum which I read on a regular basis and think it is such a valuable website and forum for small businesses.

My name is Mike and I started up MCH Designs, which is Western Australian based. After being in the Marine Industry for 15 years, I combined my experience in fabrication with my passion for design and modern furniture and now produce top quality aluminium and stainless steel furniture and products.

Please feel free to visit my website http://www.mchdesigns.com.au and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/mchdesigns1

I am currently trying to establish a client base with architects, landscapers and builders as I know they will benefit from my business.

Thanks Flying Solo again for a great website!!

Mike
    MCH Designs

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Hi Mike

I checked out your website and LOVE your furniture !! :)

On my laptop I can only see to “Contact Us” on the right hand side, and need to scroll across to view the rest of the page. Might be something you want to look at.

Wendy

MikeB
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Hi Mike

Welcome. Really like your furniture. Looks very contemporary.

Your web design looks good as well but I have to agree with the previous post. You page is too wide. I’d definitely get it fixed as it can frustrate visitors which may cause them to click away.

Also some of your product links on the left weren’t active. I suspect you haven’t built the pages yet?

All the best with your business. I’m sure your product will be in demand.

Cheers Mike

Newleaf Exchange
    • Total posts: 95
    Up

Hi, the page worked fine for me but I can understand that if people have their screens on a lower res then it will be weird (also old broswers like my workplace…grrr). Is it worth making the product links bigger as even with a bigger monitor they were not as easy to read as the Welcome messages?

I checked out the facebook (and “Liked” it) and it looked good as well.

Both had great photo’s. Did you take them?

Cheers

Mickyj
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks everybody for your feedback,I can understand the problems that some people may have and we will look into it,and as for the photos,my wife took them,she is a photographer by trade and is hoping to start up her own business soon.

Cheers.

Newleaf Exchange, post: 73446 wrote:
    Hi, the page worked fine for me but I can understand that if people have their screens on a lower res then it will be weird (also old broswers like my workplace…grrr). Is it worth making the product links bigger as even with a bigger monitor they were not as easy to read as the Welcome messages?

I checked out the facebook (and “Liked” it) and it looked good as well.

Both had great photo’s. Did you take them?

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.