Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rdenton
    • Total posts: 90
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone.

Been a fairly long time reader and snooper of flyingsolo, and finally decided to register and get involved with the community.

I run my own business in web design and development, and primarily develop websites for graphic designers and other agency types.

I’d like to venture out and trade more directly with the public, and I look to forward to absorbing recommendations and information on gaining new business and networking.

Look forward to chatting!

Richard

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Richard

Welcome mate, always nice to see a new Melbournite..

Sounds interesting, the supplier to the suppliers.. lets go direct.. Weeeeeeee..

Look forward to seeing you around mate, be well.

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Richard,

Thanks for introducing yourself! We’re stoked that you decided the time was right to step into a more active connection with the community here. :D

I suspect there’ll be a few people around here who’d be keen to check out your website and portfolio, so if you’d like to post a link to it, please feel free to set up a forum signature including those details. You can do that in the Control panel, which is accessed from the grey bar above the forum.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Hello Richard,

Welcome to the forums.
    Looking forward to hearing more from you.

All best,

Lindsay

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Howdy Richard,

Nice to meet you and have you on deck!

Looking forward to your posts! I’m glad there’s web devs out there servicing us fussy designers ;)

rdenton
    • Total posts: 90
    Up

Thanks for all of the kind responses!

I’ve added my personal portfolio to my signature… I try to keep it updated with what I’m doing when I have the time!

Quote:
    Howdy Richard,

Nice to meet you and have you on deck!

Looking forward to your posts! I’m glad there’s web devs out there servicing us fussy designers

Thanks!
    I’m glad there’s so many talented graphic designers out there that I can work with and produce awesome projects with!

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.