Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Melbourne!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ozcraftstore
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi all, just found this forum and think it might be great to meet new friends out there particular mums who work from home. I am mother of three and just started my own jewellery craft supplies website a month ago though i have been selling on other website since 3 years ago. Feel free to drop by http://ozcraftstore.com.au to say hello and welcome all your suggestions!

Jaslyn

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jaslyn,

Welcome to the forum, and apologies that your initial post got held up in our moderation queue for a while there.

Good on you for setting up your own store – I hope it goes brilliantly for you, and also that you find lots of great networking opportunities here on Flying Solo.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Welcome! There has been a definite rise in online stores in the last 6 months – so good to see. PS home page resin flowers? Just gorg! :)

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    Ozcraftstore, post: 119837 wrote:
    Hi all, just found this forum and think it might be great to meet new friends out there particular mums who work from home. I am mother of three and just started my own jewellery craft supplies website a month ago though i have been selling on other website since 3 years ago. Feel free to drop by http://ozcraftstore.com.au to say hello and welcome all your suggestions!

Jaslyn

Hi Jaslyn,

A warm welcome to the Flyingsolo community. It’s great to see more mums working from home and starting their own online stores. I’ve checked your website out and I must say that you do have quite a range of products which is excellent :)

Cheers,
    Shaun

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

Hello and welcome. Can I make a suggestion. I’m struggling to figure out which bits are for sale as the photos have a cluttered background. It’s always best to have a solid colour as a background so as not distract the eye from seeing the product.

AussiePin.com.au
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Hi Jaslyn,

Keep up the good work, working from home is definitely tough but rewarding once you reap the profit.

I wish you all the best, and btw you are free to use Aussie Pin for free exposure to your products and business. Do keep in touch, best wishes.

David K.

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

The stuff is really nice :)! Keep up the good work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.