Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from MicroSync – Your IT Partner and …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    microsync
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

It’s great to finally introduce myself and my business. I must admit I have been around lurking in the background enjoying all the wonderful benefits of the Flying Solo community without formally introducing myself.

I have over 15 years experience in the IT Market working with leading enterprise organisations across multiple Industries.

I’ve gone out on my own and now started MicroSync. MicroSync has been operating since October 2009 part-time and now full-time for the last year or so.

MicroSync is a growing Sydney IT Company. We help our clients by acting as their trusted IT Partner, a single source supplier of all their Data, Cloud and IT Support needs. Our portfolio of clients include companies with up to 300 staff, from small accounting firms, non-for-profits to national organisations.

We also provide online marketing and web development services.

I hope to share my experiences and add value to the flying solo community. I’m also eager to learn from all the other experts out there.

All the best to the flying solo community.

Best Regards,
    Iss

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Iss,

Thanks for dropping by to introduce yourself!
    Great to have you here, and hope to see you around the forums.

Dave

microsync
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 171264 wrote:
    Hi Iss,

Thanks for dropping by to introduce yourself!
    Great to have you here, and hope to see you around the forums.

Dave

Thanks Dave, can’t wait to get more involved and hopefully add value to fs community.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.