Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from newby

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    EMS Powerstar
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all

As a newly registered member I would like to say a quick hello by means of introducing myself. Our company manufacture the Powerstar voltage optimisation system (a unit that lowers the incoming voltage to a premises to more accordingly match the electrical start up of appliances) that has had measurable success in Australia, and across the globe.

I decided to join this forum to learn more about businesses on here and see if any of you are taking measures to reduce your energy consumption.

In the coming months we are hosting a number of seminars which uncover how businesses can reduce energy costs through voltage optimisation, (in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth) if you wish to find out more about these, drop me a line.

Hopefully I can contribute to some ongoing discussions and prompt topical debates on here.

To see more on our business, have a look at our website: http://www.powerstar.au.com/index.html

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi EMS Powerstar,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for introducing yourself to us – although next time you pop in, don’t forget to tell us your name so we can give you a more personal welcome ;)

All the best with your upcoming seminars,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi EMS Powerstar,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for introducing yourself to us – although next time you pop in, don’t forget to tell us your name so we can give you a more personal welcome ;)

All the best with your upcoming seminars,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    EMS Powerstar, post: 111802 wrote:
    Hi all

As a newly registered member I would like to say a quick hello by means of introducing myself. Our company manufacture the Powerstar voltage optimisation system (a unit that lowers the incoming voltage to a premises to more accordingly match the electrical start up of appliances) that has had measurable success in Australia, and across the globe.

I decided to join this forum to learn more about businesses on here and see if any of you are taking measures to reduce your energy consumption.

In the coming months we are hosting a number of seminars which uncover how businesses can reduce energy costs through voltage optimisation, (in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth) if you wish to find out more about these, drop me a line.

Hopefully I can contribute to some ongoing discussions and prompt topical debates on here.

To see more on our business, have a look at our website: http://www.powerstar.au.com/index.htmlHello (name needed) and welcome to the forums.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    EMS Powerstar, post: 111802 wrote:
    Hi all

To see more on our business, have a look at our website: http://www.powerstar.au.com/index.htmlHello (name needed) and welcome to the forums.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers,

Matt

4N_Man
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi Mr Powerstar,

Sounds like a terrific product. A number of years ago i had to install a ‘soft-starter’ for a motor and it cost me heaps. I’m not sure if the Powerstar serves a similar function but sounds great.

I see you are in Baulkham Hills, we run a business networking group there every fortnight from 8-10am on a Wed (11th Apr, then 25th). This would be a great forum for you to connect to people who can promote your product around Sydney. You can also meet people in our network who are in similar industries and see if you can help each other out. Have a look at our website http://www.4networking.com.au and come along and check us out.

Good luck with it all,

4N_Man
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi Mr Powerstar,

Sounds like a terrific product. A number of years ago i had to install a ‘soft-starter’ for a motor and it cost me heaps. I’m not sure if the Powerstar serves a similar function but sounds great.

I see you are in Baulkham Hills, we run a business networking group there every fortnight from 8-10am on a Wed (11th Apr, then 25th). This would be a great forum for you to connect to people who can promote your product around Sydney. You can also meet people in our network who are in similar industries and see if you can help each other out. Have a look at our website http://www.4networking.com.au and come along and check us out.

Good luck with it all,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.