Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from North Queensland

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MorganMack
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello forum!

Long time reader, thought I better make an intro post…

Currently a hotel manager turning over a few million a year, yet when I go home at night the tick starts that all that hard work goes into someone elses pocket (Kudos to them for having the bank to own the venues they do).

Have looked into a few business ventures from fishing lure manufacturing to home decor (wallware my partner coined it, get it, like homeware! Ha) but have yet to find the one that I can fund the start up myself.

My latest venture that I have been researching relates to horse tipping. Being quiet analytically minded and spending days on end paper betting at work I have found quiet a profitable method. Have ran it backwards over results from the previous 5 years and the profit margin is quiet respectable. I have regulars at work who pay me for tips and analysis tables each week but would love to hit a larger audience.

I am looking to start a subscription based website for customers to join and receive tips and advice, so will be skimming the forums regularly for tips and advice. Hopefully this will help me get out of the 7am-11pm work routine that my current environment demands :)

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi MorganMorgan,
    Thanks for reading and also taking the plunge and making a post!
    You’re certainly not alone in plotting to escape the day job with a side venture – certainly a few options on the table.
    All the best with whatever direction you choose and look forward to hearing more.
    Cheers
    Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.