Home – New Forums New here? Share your story hello from Paint That Photo.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SourceSmart
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    ::

Hello all,

My name is Warren, been a member for a while and thought i should introduce myself.
    My latest business is http://www.paintthatphoto.com.au

I have a couple businesses and have made my recent business more streamline by creating a website for it.

This business has been successful for fundraisers.

I hope to contribute also to the forums in any way i can.

Warren.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Warren,

Nice web site,, idea… some of those paintings from pics are awesome…

May i ask (does not appear on your web site), do you use local based painters or international artists?

Look forward to hearing more about you and seeing your posts..

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    SourceSmart
    Up

hello Jason,

thanks for your reply.

Yes thanks for pointing out that to me about where the paintings are painted.

The paintings are done off shore.

I was trying to provide an opportunity for people to be able buy an oil painting at an affordable price and also giving – people / sports clubs / Charities to be able also to raise some much needed funds for them selves.

You also have some good products there Jason your your website.

Warren.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Warren,

No probs mate.. was more curious myself as the work was darn sweet….. and what a great idea to have as an extension of a fundraising activity… :)

TY for comment on my products, lots of our items are sourced to clients needs and we only ever ‘stock’ limited quantities of more popular items.. in fact, most of my day is spent chasing items that are not my core range.. challenging i must say.. but grateful..

Be well mate

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

What an interesting idea Warren. I love it. I’m a keen nature photographer and I think it would be cool to have some of my photos painted. Welcome by the way.

Sandy Naidu
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Hello Warren

Love your site and your idea….Will work as great family gifts as well…

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hello Warren,

I like the concept. Welcome

Steve

SourceSmart
    Up

hello ,

@ Kathiemt ,

hello Kathie and thanks for your reply . would love to see your nature photos one day, im sure they would come up good as an oil painting. also it would be original.

@ Sandy,

hello Sandy and thanks for your reply, i had a look at your website, great idea also. Maybe one day we could talk more about a possible alliance with your network of parents.

@ Steve ,

hello Steve and thanks for your reply, I had seen your website a couple weeks ago and liked it that much they i told my business partner of another business i own about it and i think you might have spoken to him on Friday, John from Melbourne ( for his real estate business ).

Also, i had received an email last night from a member from Flying solo about the paintings and a possible alliance.

I have thought i would like to offer a discount for people to trial the service .

I will offer a discount of 20% off all purchases until August 1st to the Flying solo members / their friends or any one else that might want to order an oil painting.

Just simply enter the code – flyingsolo into the coupon area when the order is made.

thanks,

Warren.

kathiemt
    Up

Hi Warren, I did have the website in my sigblock here but thought it might confuse people wondering what my main business is, so removed it. But you can see my photos at http://www.dandenong-ranges-photography.com.au.

SourceSmart
    Up

Kathie,

Your photos are amazing.

also loved the Puffing Billy photos.

Warren.

kathiemt
    Up

Thanks Warren. I am gradually building a nature photography business in this area as it’s a popular area for tourists. The Puffing Billy shot, if it was the one on the trestle bridge, won a competition late 2010 and was featured in a calendar last year.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.