Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Perth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sensetech
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick hello, and an intro to who / what we are.

I have been operating as a sole trader for many years offering Communications / Audio Visual & Security Solutions to both residential and commercial customers.

Earlier this year i decided to partner up and create a new company offering a range of IT Services as well.

My partner Ken and I started trading the new business from the start of the financial year and have seen the first couple of weeks be steady, but not to the extremes we would like. I currently hold a contract to do with the NBN roll out which is providing some revenue, however ultimately our goal is to steer away from this and develop on our own private client base.

Hoping to get some good feed back on our website etc and also make connections. If anyone has any questions about our industry fire away and more than happy to help if we can.

Thanks, and nice to meet everyone… :)

Thanks,

Andrew
    SenseTech

Ready2Launch
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Welcome Andrew and I hope you all the best.

Regards
    Che

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums Andrew.

Please feel free to set up your signature which may include a link to your website.

You might find this thread helpful. http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Good luck with the new business.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.