Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from SE QLD!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RichardBarker
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hey Flying Solo,

I’ve been registered here for a while but never got involved, time to change that!

So long story short I’m 25, from the UK but have lived here for 3 years or so, the last 18 months I’ve started and built up Timeless Car Cleaning (Detailing) in Brisbane (link is in my signature) and it’s been a great journey and now at the point where to grow further we need to take some big steps and take it to the next level which is very exciting.

Looking forward to sharing experiences and learning and evolving with you all.

Richard

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hey Richard,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your success so far!

Your website may not be highly polished but I like your approach, and think you’re doing a lot of the right things.

Great to have you here and hope to see you round the forums (or around Brisbane). :)

Dave

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Richard, I like your site. Good work on building your business from the ground up. It seams to me as you are on the right road.

Watch your pricing and the time you take per vehicle. Keep an eye on your cash flow and I am sure you will do find.

I don’t seam to see paint protection? This would be a good one for you to add on.

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Yes represent SE QLD!
    I’m originally from Vic but moved to the GC 4 years ago :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Richard,

How are you. I am from Brisbane but i live in Hervey Bay now, so it is kind of SE QLD. Welcome to FS. This is a great place to watch and learn, i too lurk and sometimes forget to get more involved and when seeing your post i thought, mmm time to say hi i think.

Good luck with your business, taking the next step, how exciting. I have only recently started my business, so lots to learn here. Have fun with it, that is the only thing i can suggest.

Kind Regards
    Kim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.