Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dom Magerl
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Based in Sydney’s southern suburbs, I work with small businesses helping them expand their online presence and maximise the potential of their websites

I look forward to being part of the Flying Solo commmunity

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum.

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so please share a bit more about yourself and your business with us.

We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum,
    It looks like your an seo guru. The debates on seo get rather interesting, it will be good to hear another opinion.

Steve

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

HI Dom,

Welcome to the forum.. look forward to learning more about you and your expertise.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Dom Magerl
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 151378 wrote:
    Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum,
    It looks like your an seo guru. The debates on seo get rather interesting, it will be good to hear another opinion.

Steve

Hi Steve

Don’t be fooled by the others. Only I can teach you to make $17,231.15 each and every month without a computer and just 5 minutes work a day for only $27 but be quick only 3 spots left!

Just kidding

I try not to weigh in too often into the SEO debates, because I just can’t type that quick. There are way too many opinions out there on the nitty gritty.

I like to stick to the fundamentals – new, relevant and interesting content regulartly updated, engage with your audience, make interesting and pertinent comments, diversify your marketing, it isn’t all about Google, it’s about your potential customers, where to find them and give them a reason to do business with you.

Last but not least, your unique selling proposition and web site conversion – no point getting lots of visitors that just hit the back button when they reach your site.

And that’s just my opinion

cheers

Dom

Dom Magerl
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 151377 wrote:
    Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum.

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so please share a bit more about yourself and your business with us.

We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

Jayne

Hi Jayne

Thank you for the welcome.

A bit more about me and what I do

My background was primarily in sales across a range of industries but I have spent the last 13 years or so in IT. I got into online marketing about 2 years ago and struggled to find my feet (too many shiny new objects).

I have since settled into my own little niche which revolves around on-page SEO and a cost effective alternative to pay-per-click advertising.

To balance out sitting in front of a computer most days, I compete in Triathlons and usually train 5-6 days per week

my star sign is…. just kidding!

Dom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.