Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Sydney’s Northern Beaches

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi fellow Flying Solo-ers!

My name is Andrea. I was recently introduced to Flying Solo, and started as a new member.

I work for a new, trendy office space company located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Our newly fit-out, funky office space features a spacious hot desk and workstation area, lounge, kitchen, meeting room, board room, event space and offices. It is is the perfect environment to work alone, or alongside like-minded individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses. More than just a work and meeting space, you can also get involved in our social and business events.

I hope you will visit our website and check out our fabulous space: http://innovationspace.com.au/.

I look forward to meeting all of you in the Flying Solo community, and reading and participating in the discussions and forums.

Have a great day!

lomaxx
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hey,

This looks like a great service! I’m based in Wollongong and often have to head to the city for meetings and get frustrated trying to find wifi / powerpoints at the local cafes and have often thought I would happily pay for someone to let me crash in one of their surplus desks for a couple of hours while I’m killing time waiting for meetings.

I hope your business is a success and will definitely be checking you out next time I’m in the city!

lomaxx
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hey,

This looks like a great service! I’m based in Wollongong and often have to head to the city for meetings and get frustrated trying to find wifi / powerpoints at the local cafes and have often thought I would happily pay for someone to let me crash in one of their surplus desks for a couple of hours while I’m killing time waiting for meetings.

I hope your business is a success and will definitely be checking you out next time I’m in the city!

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the gang, and good luck with the new venture. It certainly looks like a funky space :)

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the gang, and good luck with the new venture. It certainly looks like a funky space :)

All the best,
    Jayne

4N_Man
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to FS. Your offices sound terrific. I’m in Sutherland but travel all around Sydney running networking groups and am keen to get a meeting happening on the Northern Beaches so perhaps we can do a promo event together at some point? If you are interested check out our website and give me a call.

Our website is http://www.4Networking.com.au

4N_Man
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to FS. Your offices sound terrific. I’m in Sutherland but travel all around Sydney running networking groups and am keen to get a meeting happening on the Northern Beaches so perhaps we can do a promo event together at some point? If you are interested check out our website and give me a call.

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks so much, Jayne!

FS Concierge, post: 111360 wrote:
    Hi Andrea,

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks so much, Jayne!

FS Concierge, post: 111360 wrote:
    Hi Andrea,

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Thank you! Please do keep us in mind, we would love to have you join us!

All the best,
    Andrea

lomaxx, post: 111353 wrote:
    Hey,

Anonymous
    Up

Thank you! Please do keep us in mind, we would love to have you join us!

All the best,
    Andrea

lomaxx, post: 111353 wrote:
    Hey,

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Grant,

Thank you! I visited your website. Business breakfasts seem like a great concept. Business networking all while having fun … sounds great! A promo event sounds promising. Would love to learn more about what you have in mind. Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
    Andrea

4N_Man, post: 111391 wrote:
    Hi Andrea,

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Grant,

Thank you! I visited your website. Business breakfasts seem like a great concept. Business networking all while having fun … sounds great! A promo event sounds promising. Would love to learn more about what you have in mind. Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
    Andrea

4N_Man, post: 111391 wrote:
    Hi Andrea,

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

This sounds like an interesting idea.

Do you have a space suiteable for training 10 – 12 people doing a one day course, and is there lots of parking?

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

This sounds like an interesting idea.

Do you have a space suiteable for training 10 – 12 people doing a one day course, and is there lots of parking?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.