• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    1482#deleted
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

First time for me here! I have been a long time fan of Robert Gerrish and the team at Flying Solo. I have been to a couple of Robert’s seminars and just love his flair and excitement.
    So thought I would register and see what this “forum” thing is all about. I am no techno head so not even sure I am doing this right!
    Have a great day everyone and I will have to remember to pop on each day and see who’s up to what and with whom so to speak!
    Love your work……as they guru’s say!

RPL
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    TEE, post: 6248 wrote:
    First time for me here! I have been a long time fan of Robert Gerrish and the team at Flying Solo. I have been to a couple of Robert’s seminars and just love his flair and excitement.
    So thought I would register and see what this “forum” thing is all about. I am no techno head so not even sure I am doing this right!
    Have a great day everyone and I will have to remember to pop on each day and see who’s up to what and with whom so to speak!
    Love your work……as they guru’s say!

Hi Tee,

You made it here so you are doing it right ! :)

Welcome to the forums..

and, if you like, tell us a little about yourself and what you do...

cheers
    Richard

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks Richard,

I do travel, all travel basically, so your family holidays, business travel and last year began getting into my second love cycling! We have just returned from Vietnam taking our first 18 people over we cycled from Hue to Nha Trang, it was awesome. We are now planning Jan 10 cycling tour of New Zealand South Island and getting another group to Vietnam organised too! So if you know anyone who is interested in cycling all over the world le me know!

My hubby and I own a small business together we also contract to Coca Cola in the transport area so that keeps hubby busy too!

We are lucky as we both love what we do and help each other to stay focused and accountable! I love to network so have many friends who own businesses too so they are great to bounce ideas off. I am a gym junkie and can be found at our local gym from 5:30am to 7:30am week days as we always cycle on the weekend! So that’s me in a nutshell how about yourself?

Have a great week!

RPL
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Hi Tee,

I travel around Australia a fair bit but mostly for work seeing clients in their worksites to do their workplace competency assessments, so I get to see all the wonderful places that Oz has to offer, but cycling in Vietnam sounds very special, and it is something that I would love to do sometime in the future.

Work and travel keep me very busy, so finding time off for touring is such a luxury for me at the moment, but one day….sighs…and yes, being accountable is so important for business focus in every industry. Good luck with your business venture, and I know you will find good networking in here as well, if your gym commitments allow some time off from that! :)

cheers,
    Richard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.