Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from the IT Guy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Murray_B
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I have just joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself.

We are a small IT support company that has just reinvented itself to give better IT support and lower IT costs at the same time. Im also proud to announce our new website went live last Friday. If you have a look at http://www.bridgingthegap.com.au and have any feedback I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to a prosperous new year and wishing everyone the same

Murray

CruzAccountant
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

Great name for a business!

Welcome on board. Could you tell us abit about what you do and where you’re based?

Murray_B
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thank you very much.

We work as your outsourced IT manager, looking after all aspects of IT and technology for your business in the Sydney metro area

Our business is comprised but not limited to 3 main services. Firstly, Fixed cost (no surprise bills) IT support for all aspects of your business. Secondly, Vendor management which is acting as your goto person for anything IT or telco related. You come to us with your request and we manage the implimentation and/or the troubleshooting required. No more trying to understand complicated computer speak. Lastly, we monitor your network 24×7 to ensure the highest level of service, quality and uptime for your network. 9 times out of 10 we fix issues before they impact the business and before you notice that something is not functioning as it should.

The end result is a better IT support service and a more reliable, trusted and profitable platform for you to run your business.

jasonm
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Murray,

I had a bit of a play with your savings calculator. It appears any figure entered into software costs is immediately added to the annual savings.

Just curious if this is how it is supposed to be setup ie you provide all the spam, spyware, virus stuff as part of your offer? I assume you don’t intend for people to include productivity software in that figure but it may not be clear enough the way its worded.

Jason

BrightSpark
    • Total posts: 131
    Up

I went to click on the calculator a few times but nothing happened then I realised that I needed to turn scripts on to access your calculator and the double click didn’t work real well. Then I realised it wasn’t just 1 script but 8 on the home page with 2 on most of the others. Also if you are going to have logos of other firms I would suggest that you make them links. If you are going to put quotes from people you should also provide a way to contact that to verify them. The speed from the USA host is quite good but I understand by the link at the bottom of the page that they also did the template as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.