Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from the Shopfront

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Myshopsshop
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone, I am a soloist about to launch My Shops Shop. I look forward to learning a great deal on Flying Solo.

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo!
    Nice to have another small biz owner on board.
    I’m interested to know more about what your business does. I did look for an about page on your website, but was unable to find one…
    Also wondering how you plan to attract clients and customers to your site, and if you have a public relations and social media strategy to support your launch and ongoing business development?
    If you ever want to bounce some ideas around, give me a shout. I’d be happy to help :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ed, and welcome,

Like Wordsmith, I’d be keen to learn more about your business, so please feel free to share a little more info with us.

Thanks for joining the forum today,
    Jayne

Myshopsshop
    Up

More than happy to detail more about my business …

My Shops Shop aims to offer business owners a new avenue to find products/services to start, sustain or grow their business.

This is via a business directory and quote requesting tool, where business people will be able to directly interact with one another through the website, and create new networking and business relationships.

Example: click here

If you have a business which offers products/services to other businesses I would love to hear from you.

Or if you have more questions please email me: [email protected]

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Ed. I had a look at your site and noted there was an awful lot if white space, which I think can be utilised in some way, but that’s just my personal opinion.

All the best with your venture.

Myshopsshop
    Up

Thanks Tony,
    My website isn’t in its final stage yet, more to publish until I officially launch very soon. Appreciate the feedback.

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Flying Solo and might I say that is one good looking example you have ;)

Cheers

Cat :)

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up
    Myshopsshop, post: 197295 wrote:
    Thanks Tony,
    My website isn’t in its final stage yet, more to publish until I officially launch very soon. Appreciate the feedback.

Not a problem, Ed. I look forward to seeing the final version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.