• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mitchcrowle
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Greetings!

I found this forum in an unrelated google search, but liked what I found and so decided to sign in and start browsing properly!

I am a print designer based in the Inner West of Sydney who has been freelancing for just under a year (since April ’08) after leaving my job at a screenprinter for something more creatively satisfying.

Until the last few weeks have been cruising along, relying on word of mouth – though now I find myself completely motivated and attempting to take the necessary steps in bringing my design and personal business to a new level! My art director at a magazine that I design for had a big hand in this, introducing me to the books of Paul Arden – that was my kickstart!

I hope that I can contribute to some engaging topics and find some great advice on how to manage and build a small business : )

Cheers,
    Mitchimus

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi there Mitchimus,

Welcome to Flying Solo’s forums!

It sounds as if you are in a great headspace right now, ripe for lots of learning and development. I hope these forums help you on this journey onwards and upwards.

I look forward to hearing more from you!

With best,

Sam

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

Hi Mitchimus,

Great to have you on board!

This is great forum with people who are genuinely interested in sharing their knowledge and tips, so you’re off to a great kickstart. I only joined in January 2009 and everyone has been very friendly.

Good luck with the freelancing and hope to hear more of you on the forum.

Regards

Lucki

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.