Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! I love developing ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Janella
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi to the Flying Solo Community!

My name is Janelle. I work as a graphics designer in the Apple Isle. As the title says, I love developing ideas, simplifying things and working with visualisation of ideas. I like to find ways to be more practical. A certain desire of mine is to find ways of making forms more user friendly and to make sure they get used.

There’s always inspiration surrounding entrepreneurship and established business: the ideas perpetuating the process; and the problems that are waiting to be solved. I am always learning more about business and it is great to join a community where I can do more of that.

In closing, “Yoroshiku onegai shimasu” is all that comes to mind because I’ve been absorbing myself with Japanese, but I guess that would equate to “I’m in your care, please look after me”.

Cheers,

Janelle

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Welcome Janelle, hope you are managing to keep warm down in the Apple Isle this chilly time of year.

There always seems to be plenty of conversations about graphic design on here and I’m sure your input would be welcomed.

Ryan

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Janelle, and welcome,

It’s great to have you here, and I love your take on things already.

I’m sure there’ll be folk around who’ll be interested in checking out your work, so please feel free to post a link to your website. The best way to do that is usually by setting up a signature block. Just head to the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and choose Edit signature.

Good luck,
    Jayne

Janella
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

@Ryan (ThatSpreadsheetGuy):

Thanks for your welcome. We are keeping nice and warm down here, it’s been quite mild. I’ll make sure to take a look at some GD conversations, they should be interesting. I think it will also prove interesting to find out the kind of things people do in marketing and the b2b sector, so I’m really looking forward to exploring the forums.

@Jayne (FS Concierge):

Thanks for your welcome and the marketing tip right off the bat. Hopefully I’ll be able to be as helpful to others in the future.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Welcome!

I reckon ideas are addictive. There has to be some entrepreneurial chemical reaction in the brain because I’m hooked ;)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    Janella, post: 165700 wrote:
    In closing, “Yoroshiku onegai shimasu” is all that comes to mind because I’ve been absorbing myself with Japanese, but I guess that would equate to “I’m in your care, please look after me”.

Cheers,

Janelle
    Hi Janelle

Kochilakoso onegai shimasu

Steve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.