Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! I’m here to show people how to start their own online store!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hello there :)

I am a new member here, as I have opened up my own online shop and I looking to help people who are interested in doing the same thing!

I specialize in makeup and health and beauty products, please feel free to contact me if you would like to have a chat!

Beth

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Beth,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

We all love checking out each others stores around here, so please feel free to add a link to yours. The best way to do it is to set up a forum signature (head to the Control panel via the link in the grey bar above the forum).

All the best,
    Jayne

shannon92
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hi Beth,

Could I get your email address? I’m looking at starting an online clothing store but am a bit lost on where I should start, what permits/licenses etc I need.

Would love to get some first hand advise.

Shannon

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Shannon,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining in the fun.

You’ll find that people are often reluctant to publish their email addresses on the forum, as sometimes it leads to spam, so instead, I recommend that you ask your questions here on the forum – ideally by starting a new thread for them.

That way anyone in the community who’s able to offer you some advice will be able to contribute an answer, rather than just Beth.

You’ll find that there are lots of people around here who are very experienced in online retailing and who are very generous with their time and advice.

Good luck for your new venture, and I hope you enjoy being part of the forum.
    Jayne

AngusP
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 183881 wrote:
    Hi Beth,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

We all love checking out each others stores around here, so please feel free to add a link to yours. The best way to do it is to set up a forum signature (head to the Control panel via the link in the grey bar above the forum).

All the best,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne

so glad you pointed that out – the grey bar is not easy to see.

Cheers

Angus Pryor
    http://www.galwijihomestead.com
    http://www.mysteryshoppingguide.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.