Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello, I’m Stacie from the Inbound Marketing Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stacie
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello: I’m new to the group so this is my introduction, Here’s a little about me ….

Ive been in marketing for 20 years, I come from the old school of marketing. Fortunately though, while I was living in the US for the past 6 years I had the opportunity to meet and learn from some of the global leaders in marketing today. I’m really excited to be back home in Sydney, to share what I learned and help small business grow. Once upon a time I ran an irrigation contracting business with my husband so I know and understand first hand the real struggles and stresses of running a small business.

I love to help small business grow so anything to do with marketing, lead generation, website, seo and social media – please let me know your questions, frustrations and needs. Anything to do with legal, accounting or anything that a small business needs to know in order to operate outside of marketing is where I need guidance :).

I would love to meet others in this group and network to help each other. Im a big believer in collaborative growth. In addition to this forum you can find me on social media, here are my links:

LinkedIn
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest
    Google Plus

Have a great day!

Stacie Chalmers
    The Inbound Marketing Company
    [email protected]

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Stacie,

Welcome aboard and welcome back to Sydney :)

We have lots of chats about online marketing around here, so I’m looking forward to your contribution to our chats.

All the best,
    Jayne
    PS: Apologies that your initial post was held up in our moderation queue for a while there.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Stacie,

Welcome to the forum,
    It will be good to read your marketing input.

Steve

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi Stacie

Would like to have a chat or brainstorm ideas on marketing and sales. It feels like a specific kind of character is needed which I struggle with but certainly alot can be done in other ways.

Are you based in Sydney?

Welcome and look fwd to chatting, my background is in Accounting/Tax Law and Corporate Law and now the Telecommunications industry for the past 10 years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.