Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! Its Ally from Berry Web

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ally M
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hello Everyone,

My apologies for not introducing myself sooner. I just jumped right in have have been swimming around the forums for a couple of days already. The water’s warm, you’re a lovely bunch! :)

My name is Ally Minatsis, and my business is called Berry Web Design. I create websites and logos for small businesses, and my clients so far have included photographers, writers, commodity traders, a personal trainer, a gym and an online fashion magazine to name just a few.

I really enjoy working with other business owners, especially at their startup, because its such an exciting process to work with them to help build their brand. My job is to build their website and/or logo, but often during that process we end up discussing other aspects of their business, such as which products they want to offer, and I’m honoured to be part of that conversation.

I’m based in Sydney (Parramatta area) but as my husband is from Canada I have some clients over there, and in the U.S. as well. I have two toddlers, and almost daily we drop everything and dance to Moses Supposes from Singin’ in the Rain (if you haven’t seen it, look it up on You Tube and thank me later ;) )

Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you!

Ally

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

G’day Ally,

Thanks for introducing yourself to us, and for your enthusiastic participation in the forum so far. It’s lovely having you around :)

You piqued my interest with Moses Supposes, so now I’m tap-dancing under my desk as I type this to you. Thank you… I think!

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.