Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! – Looking forward to getting to know you all.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peacock
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

James here, just joined the forum as I’m currently trying to get a web design business off the ground.(http://www.peacockwebdesign.com.au)

Hoping to use it to get some business advice (this would be my first business venture) as well as a platform for improving my services.

I’ll be targeting my services towards small businesses, so this is great forum to get better acquainted with my target audience and their needs.

Cheers!

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

Gday James

Welcome along, lots of great members in here to help you get set up the right way.

Don’t be shy if you have any questions mate.

James

Collins Insurance
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome.

I am very new in this forum and also just starting up business.

I have been looking for webdesigner. They either don’t reply to their web enquiry, too busy or trying to propose to me more than what I need.

Hope you are able to help.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome aboard,
    You have come to a great place to learn from others experience.
    This thread is pertinent to your field and a lovely example of something you will be wanting to avoid in your business.

Best of luck,

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there James, and welcome!

There are some very experienced web designers around here, so I’m sure you’ll pick up plenty of handy tips.

If you’d like to, you can add your URL to your forum signature. To set that up, visit the Control panel (link is in the grey bar above the forum) and choose Edit signature.

All the best for your new venture,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.