Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello members! intro from FunnelBud

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    denbud
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone 🙂
    Happy to be part of this forum. I’m part of FunnelBud an agency whose focus is helping businesses grow using marketing automation and CRM.

We help businesses that want to use marketing automation and CRM but don’t know where to start, how to implement, and the costs are too high.

We are based in Sweden but are currently working on an expansion to other international markets like Australia.

I’m experienced in digital marketing, SEO, SharpSpring(alternative to HubSpot) and marketing automation in general.

Looking forward to learning, interacting with members of this forum and also sharing my experience/knowledge with others.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo.

I hope you find the Australian market fertile and wothwhile.

Cheers
    Paul

denbud
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks for the welcome Paul. I definitely believe Australia is a good place to launch our services.

Getseowebsite
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hello Denbud,

Welcome to this forum. I think as u told here you have experienced in digital marketing and SEO. Then you can start your business anywhere either it is sweden or australia.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.