Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! New Design company set up in Broome WA.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Digiwise Graphics
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hey everybody! I have recently started up my own Design business after moving to Broome from Sydney beginning of October (and being in the industry for over 15 years). That being said, I didn’t set up my business until I got my ABN beginning of December.

I called around a few printers to get quotes on business cards, and one said they have work for me, so it was certainly a great start!

I found this web site through google and so thought I would join in the hopes of networking somewhat. I haven’t as yet designed my web site, which I am starting to think is a must.

Thanks all for reading!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hello and welcome!

You should definitely get a Web page (I was reading your Facebook) As a graphic designer you should be able to design and pretty cool one.

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Digiwise,

Welcome to the forums! As far as I know, you’re our first member from Broome, so an extra special welcome to you!

Good news about the interest from the printer! Hope it works out beautifully for you!

Best,
    Jayne

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Hi Digiwise,

I agree with Matthew – you definitely need a website and you definitely need to put your best effort into it. Certainly if I was looking for a designer, I would expect to be able to look at samples of your work – and your website – for an idea of what you could do for me.

I love the idea of the change of lifestyle (and location!) allowed by being a designer – enjoy Broome!

Kathy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.