Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello Soloist. New Member from Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Travel Stylist
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jodie. :)

I have recently moved to Melbourne from Sydney, I am a mobile travel stylist.

http://www.seasontravel.com.au/admin/include/tiny_mce/plugins/filemanager/files/Travel_Stylist.pdf

I am loving the move, but the one thing that I am finding hard is what marketing I should be doing to get my name out around here.

I was previously working for Flight Centre as a manager in both their retail and corporate fields, so I guess you take all the marketing that happens in the background for granted.

So pretty much I’m a newbie to the whole marketing side of things and I guess it’s probably the one part of going solo that I feel is the hardest.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jodie,

Good on you for branching out on your own.

We have lots of chats about marketing around here, and I’m sure you’ll find people happy to throw some ideas into the ring for you, so when you’re ready, I recommend starting a new thread asking any specific questions you have.

All the best with it,
    Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Oh Hello and WELCOME!

Business is fun! You will get used to it. Marketing is something you will constantly think / dream about / talk about in your sleep as a biz owner ;)

You might want to rewind though and have a think more from a brand perspective who your target audience is, how you want to be perceived, what your message is before you work out which marketing channels you’ll use.

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.