• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Concepts Coach
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi there

It gives me immense joy to introduce myself to my fellow FS members.

My name is Anish Baheti and I run a business called as Concepts Coach®

The whole idea of starting it was to help business owners and professionals in simplifying numbers. I strongly believe that ‘pure’ learning creates intellectual joy and hence my entire focus is to break down complex concepts into bite sizes, making it very easy to comprehend. Once the concepts are robust, the rest falls into place naturally.

I look forward to listening your story and may be we could help each other in this FS journey!

Happy learning
    AB

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Anish!

Welcome to FS :-). Love the name of your business! As a new user, the best thing you can do right now is go and set up your signature so that your website link and other details come up at the bottom of your posts.

Simplifying numbers sounds like a very useful service. Numbers are not my forte and are probably my weakest point as a business owner, so if I understand what you do correctly, having someone like you around would be a huge advantage for other business owners like myself!

Wishing you all the best and I look forward to seeing you around on here :-)

– Angela

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Anish,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

What are the most useful bite-sized concepts you’ve found most useful for biz owners?

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.