Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    billyroberts
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hey there!

I joined this site because I am looking to help a business owner (for free), to gain experience and hopefully a recommendation/testimonial if you are satisfied. All feedback is useful.I want to assist you determine the the demand for your product or service and develop a cost estimate for the upcoming months, based upon the forecasted demand.
    Right now I’d like to assist a business owner who has been operating for at the least one year and has information for me to analyze.
    I’m hoping to assist just one individual at a in a one-time, first come, first basis.
    I have a degree in business as well as a data analytics certification and an Xero advisor’s certificate.
    Contact me if you’re interested. All information provided will remain strictly private.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo Billy. It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Perhaps you can share a bit more what you aim to do and how your services can benefit (especially the bottom line) of a small business owner?

Cheers
    ~Paul

moodycharles037
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hello there!
    Welcome to the community

billyroberts
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hey there!

I joined this site because I am looking to help a business owner (for free), to gain experience and hopefully a recommendation/testimonial if you are satisfied. All feedback is useful.I want to assist you determine the the demand for your product or service and develop a cost estimate for the upcoming months, based upon the forecasted demand.
    Right now I’d like to assist a business owner who has been operating for at the least one year and has information for me to analyze.
    I’m hoping to assist just one individual at a in a one-time, first come, first basis.
    I have a degree in business as well as a data analytics certification and an Xero advisor’s certificate.
    Contact me if you’re interested. All information provided will remain strictly private.

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo Billy. It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Perhaps you can share a bit more what you aim to do and how your services can benefit (especially the bottom line) of a small business owner?

Cheers
    ~Paul

Hello Paul,
    I want to help the business owner in marketing.
    Maybe on your wonderful forum, I can do it
    Best Regards

JenEsabell
    Participant
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

That sounds like a great plan! I’m confident you can help this business owner.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.