Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello there….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PepperPlace
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I joined up a while back but haven’t really had a chance to get over here-however I think with how useful it will be I should try harder!

I run a micro-business from home around my five kids-it is my sanity saver, my area of the brain that my kids haven’t taken over. It’s called Pepper Place, and I sell modern cloth nappies, mostly designed and made by myself. Swim nappies will be out in the next few weeks, depending on how my energy goes. (see below!)

My biggest problem at the moment is getting some sort of balance-I tend to work in spurts, being massively productive one week then losing all mojo the next week.

Looking forward to chatting, commiserating and celebrating with you all.

spotty
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Hi Kelly and welcome. Being a soloist involves one of the biggest challenges – losing the mojo. At least now you will be able to jump on here and get some inspiration to help you over the hurdle:)

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kelly
    Welcome to Flying Solo! I hope you find the extra support that you’re looking for here… In the meantime, you may find some inspiration to help you with your work/life balance issue here:

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/a171905132.html

Thanks again for joining us – it’s lovely to meet you, and I am in awe of your ability to manage five kids, let alone five kids AND a business!

Have a lovely day,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hello and welcome!

I am new here also, If I can of any assistance please give me a yell.

Cheers

Matt

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Kelly
    Welcome to the forum. With 5 kids I am not surprised your motivation is a little sporadic!!!!!! Good luck with it all and hope we can help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.