Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello There from BonusTree

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke Ryan
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Flying Solo Community!

Just a quick introduction to myself and BonusTree.co – a platform catering to Australian startups and entrepreneurs who would like to access the same business and lifestyle perks usually reserved for employees within large corporations.

As a small business owner myself I was surprised to learn that accessing the traditional Employee Benefits Programs in Australia can cost a minimum thousands of dollars per year – and often the collection of benefits were no longer relevant to small business owners leveraging the internet to grow their business.

Great to be able to start meeting people here and hearing about the types of perks everybody is most interested in to help grow their business.

Cheers!
    Luke

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Luke,

Thanks for joining the forum – it’s great to have you here.

I must confess though that having just read your intro and had a quick browse through your site, it’s not immediately clear to me what it is that BonusTree does.

I’ll be interested to learn more.

Welcome to Flying Solo,
    Jayne

Luke Ryan
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Jayne.

Employees of large companies (eg banks) are often provided with access to perks such as discounted gym membership, travel benefits and offers from other lifestyle services.

BonusTree is simply a platform of benefits that was built to cater directly to small companies and soloists.

For example a sole trader operating a design business may want to take advantage of email marketing tools, hosting services or accounting software. Whatever area of the business, BonusTree is aiming to provide considerable cost savings to its members over the course of each year via access to its benefit’s platform.

Cheers,
    Luke

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the FS forum.

A great place to meet other soloists.

Michelle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.