Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello to all from www.adminsupportpro.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    malmendis
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

After many years of working for various organisations, I am now working for myself. I provide admin services at competitive prices. Contact me via the contact form on my website http://www.adminsupportpro.com if you need admin support.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there, and welcome to Flying Solo.

Apologies for not being able to welcome you more personally, but you forgot to tell us your name ;-)

Please feel free to share a bit more about yourself and your business with us, as we always like to get to know the people behind the brand around here.

All the best,
    Jayne

malmendis
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 55840 wrote:
    Hi there, and welcome to Flying Solo.

Apologies for not being able to welcome you more personally, but you forgot to tell us your name ;-)

Please feel free to share a bit more about yourself and your business with us, as we always like to get to know the people behind the brand around here.

All the best,
    Jayne

Apologies, my name is Marlee and I am just starting out my own business offering business support services. I have many years experience working in public, private and non-for-profit organizations in Victoria in various roles, so I have many skills in document production, document management, web content management, project management, staff training, database administration, data reporting, quality systems and a lot more.
    This website is a great initiative. Thank you.
    Marlee S.
    http://www.adminsupportpro.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

That sounds great Marlee. I hope you enjoy every second of it, and that it goes brilliantly for you.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.