Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello to all members

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    The Cargo Guy
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Good evening to all! Having recently discovered Flying Solo from the Small Business Big Marketing website, I am keen to become involved in the site and talk to other small business owners, and contribute in any meaningful way I can to the betterment of the “community”. Having spent many years in the shipping industry in the UK, South Africa, and Australia (in Sydney for the past 23 years) I believe I am quite well versed in the shipping industry and was wondering if there was any interest in a weekly, or monthly post on things related to shipping? I am G/M for a small Sydney based freight company (7 employees, so not large, but certainly not micro), but have both owned, and run, small and medium sized International businesses in that time. I am doing this in a personal capacity, and would be happy to give any advice in relation to shipping that may be of value to all. Thank you to the Flying Solo team for the opportunity to post this, and I look forward to being an active member of this community, and to add value wherever possible.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Cargo Guy,

Welcome to the gang – we’re glad you’ve found your way here.

We have lots of chats about shipping and freight around here, so your contribution to our chats will be very welcome.

When you mention a weekly or monthly post, did you mean here on the forum boards? If so, that would be awesome – thank you!

If you actually meant an article on the main part of the site, the contributor guidelines can be found here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/contributors/contributor-guidelines

Great to meet you!
    Jayne

The Cargo Guy
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Jayne,

thanks for the warm welcome!

For now, I was only thinking of posting to the forum, which appears is fine with you.

I will try and put something up next week, and would welcome any positive feedback.

Speak soon, all the best!

Jim

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Looking forward to reading your tips Jim!

Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.