Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello & yes, I am here!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kirsty_Wilson
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi All, I did join the Flying Solo forum a little while ago but have not had the chance to introduce myself. For those that may know of me will be thinking, ‘that’s because you are never off Twitter!!’ Yes, I have found Twitter to be the most amazing Social Media networking medium and I have met some wonderful people and had some terrific opportunities come my way. Enough of Twitter!

I have been operating Interim Business Solutions for nearly 3.5 years and offer both onsite and VA services. My speciality is pulling small businesses apart, analysing their current systems & procedures and getting them documented and improving them through the auditing process. This includes setting up the business infrastructure with Employment Application Forms, Position Descriptions, Procedure Manual, Leave Forms etc. The virtual services I offer can also include alot of the above together with general administrative support.

I’m looking forward to the discussions. No doubt, I may have already connected with some of you on Twitter!

Cheers

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Wonderful to have you onboard Kirsty, thanks for dragging yourself away from Twitter!

Robert

Kirsty_Wilson
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thanks so much for the welcome Rob. I loved your article in today’s Flying Solo Newsletter and Retweeted it for others to enjoy!

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Thanks again! It is causing a fairly lively discussion over on the main site.

Have fun!

Robert

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

: Hello & yes, I am here!

My only answer is ‘ THANK GOD YOUR HERE’

couldnt resist TGYH is a fantastic TV programme , so welcome and get off twitter, or it will affect your speach

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

Hi Kirsty,

Welcome aboard.

I’ve only just discovered twitter too and i have to admit it’s quite addictive. I can understand you found it hard to drag yourself away. This forum is fantastic too, so get a dose of this on a regular basis and you’ll meet some great people.

Have fun.

Lucki

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.