• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Quinzhee
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

I have recently opened a dental clinic from scratch in Chatswood, NSW. This is my first business venture and it has been a long road to get here. There is zero business teaching in becoming a dentist but fortunately, I have come across some good advisers to help me get to where I am now.

There is still a long way to go for me and I hope to be a beneficial member to this community.

Quincy

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Welcome mate. You’re in a business where there are plenty of prospects. Just gotta catch them.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Awesome to have you here Quincy!

Congrats on getting up and running, and please fire away in a new thread with any questions you have. :)

Dave

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318
    Up

Welcome Quincy. I saw you’d hopped on a post already!
    The lack of business training is what happens in my area and. We provide training to psychologists and therapists at the end of our hypnotherapy course to prepare them for the real world and thought it would be good to help in other industries who also receive no training in marketing, etc. That’s why we started a business advice platform to connect successful business owners with people starting out. No dentists on board yet! Hope when we do, they’re called Peggy Paine or Will E. Howl! :)
    Paul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.