Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Helloooooo (anyone else picture Mrs Doubtfire?)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    No.Grey.Suits
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

I’m the mum of two cheeky toddlers and a proud pack leader of three furry dogs. When I’m not on duty, you’ll find me sipping my coffee (black, no sugar – thank you very much!). I like to call myself a chameleon because, just like the creature, I adapt to different tasks and roles like a pro.

With a kaleidoscope of experience under my belt, I’ve dabbled in everything from sales and marketing for a solar energy company to white collar recruitment (yep, you read that right!). My resume also boasts stints in the dog and cat boarding biz, serial entrepreneurship, and an ex-mortgage broker gig where I discovered my true passion – branding, digital marketing, and content creation.

As a former corporate banker in home loan sales and assessment, I’m also currently studying for a User Experience degree. Talk about a well-rounded individual, eh?

But enough about the past, let’s talk about the present. I now run No Grey Suits, a digital marketing business that’s all about providing unconventionally fun marketing resources for small business owners in typically conventional industries like finance, business, and legal.

The idea for No Grey Suits sparked after noticing the drab, stuffy marketing being churned out by these industries. Honestly, it was almost laughable. Plus, the “old boys club” mentality seemed to be lurking around every corner, which didn’t sit well with me.

At first, imposter syndrome held me back, but after an ex-colleague gave me a much-needed bum-kicking, I took the plunge, and No Grey Suits was born. Why can’t we have some fun with numbers and contracts, right?

I’m all about individuality, optimism, and resourcefulness. With No Grey Suits, I’ve made it my mission to constantly improve and break stereotypes, making the marketing world a little more vibrant and playful.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

I can see you want to be playful and fun and they can be great attributes… if, in my opinion, you can show how they can provide a ROI.

Cheers
    ~Paul

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.