Home – New Forums Starting your journey Help! How do i get more bookings?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr Peter
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hey guys, recently just launched a photo booth business and i am not getting enough weekly bookings, 😮

my price is reasonable compared to the other photo booth business out there, but there some out there who are a lot cheaper then mine. I cant reduced the price down too much as i’ve got to pay for the van hire, printing paper, petrol etc
    . i’ve just paid for seo so hopefully i would be in the top 10 search engine.

any ideas or tips or suggestion would be great

thanks alot :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Mr Peter,

To help others offer you good advice, it’s often helpful for them to have a good understanding of what you’ve already tried, so I think that if you can add some more info this post you’ll receive more responses.

As a general rule of thumb, the more information you provide, the better the community here can help you.

You might also want to include your website in your forum signature so that people can learn more about what you do. To set that up, visit the Control panel (the link is in the grey bar above the forum), and choose Edit signature.

Good luck,
    Jayne

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Peter I just sent you a PM I think.

Unless there’s another peter here with a photobooth.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Success will not happen overnight – unfortunately

SEO will help but that too takes time.

I recommend you do some networking and meet other businesses that compliment yours and perhaps can refer business to you. e.g. Wedding or Event Planners

Glimmer
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Peter (Great Name BTW),

Anyone who has the definitive answer to your above question is probably not on this forum, they will be sunning themselves on a beach somewhere where a very attractive member of the opposite sex (or same, depending on your persuasion) is hand feeding them grapes in between sips of very expensive champagne… and they will probably never have to work again because of the money they made from all their bookings…

The fact is that there is not one definitive answer… different marketing strategies work for different people and different businesses.

All you can really do is try different forms of marketing but make sure that you are able to measure the results from each campaign or strategy and the ones that make money continue with and the ones that don’t… Don’t!

The critical bit is the measurement, if this is not something you are good at get a good consultant to help you out…

Be VERY aware of SEO Experts… there actually aren’t that many SEO Experts out there… but thousands of people willing to tell you they are… and take your money…

Just think about this… if your SEO company is not in the top three in a Google search for SEO in your area… why would you use them?

Facebook and LinkedIn are becoming more and more useful as marketing tools for your type of business and can be relatively inexpensive if done correctly…

Peter Martin
    Business Consultant
    0421 802 821

http://www.glimmermc.com.au

Jason G
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi Peter,

Everyone in this thread is pretty spot on.

You have recently just launched, so it’s understandable that you are not getting the amount of sales you’d like.

Does your business have an online presence? Having a website and social media pages is a really great start. Social media such as Facebook is a great tool. Not only could you engage fans, you could also run ad campaigns targeting your specific target market, their demographic, location, even their interests.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.