Home – New Forums Marketing mastery HELP me pick which TV ad version!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up
    ::

I can see why you are having a hard time making a decision :)

I think I would go with Here Comes The Bride also, as it is specifically a wedding song, probably more memorable.

Your ad looks great, congratulations on getting so far in 18 months!

cheers
    Angela

angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up

I can see why you are having a hard time making a decision :)

I think I would go with Here Comes The Bride also, as it is specifically a wedding song, probably more memorable.

Your ad looks great, congratulations on getting so far in 18 months!

cheers
    Angela

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

The thing with marketing is that results often defy logic and reason.

Is there any reason why you cannot test both? We can vote but aren’t the real votes those that produce revenue?

maybe try putting them up on youtube and direct traffic via 2 google adwords.

The opening sentence could be your headline and the next one can be the subheadline.

Have your website link in the description of each video on youtube. Share the campaign on wedding related forums and Facebook Fan Page.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

The thing with marketing is that results often defy logic and reason.

Is there any reason why you cannot test both? We can vote but aren’t the real votes those that produce revenue?

maybe try putting them up on youtube and direct traffic via 2 google adwords.

The opening sentence could be your headline and the next one can be the subheadline.

Have your website link in the description of each video on youtube. Share the campaign on wedding related forums and Facebook Fan Page.

Bridal Discount Book Aust
    • Total posts: 88
    Up

Thanks Hymstrategies – I had actually placed them of Youtube and done as you suggest. Majority of my votes are coming in from brides but I’d also like the opinion of like minded business people.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers

Jeanette

Bridal Discount Book Aust
    • Total posts: 88
    Up

Thanks Hymstrategies – I had actually placed them of Youtube and done as you suggest. Majority of my votes are coming in from brides but I’d also like the opinion of like minded business people.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers

Jeanette

Phillip P
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Like minded business people dont make you money… customers (who are brides do)

Go with the bride theme song…

Phillip P
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Like minded business people dont make you money… customers (who are brides do)

Go with the bride theme song…

SME00
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    Bridal Discount Book Aust, post: 100851 wrote:
    Hi all & Merry Christmas! (Can you believe it’s here already???)

Can I please ask for your help?

I’ve created two versions of an ad to be run on television.
    The same footage, as this was voted the favourite but with two different forms of music.

I have received even amounts of votes for both versions, which doesn’t help me decide at all as I like both & either would work well. Just which one do I choose?

Here is the link to both versions
    http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au/wedding%20competitions/vote-your-bdb-tv-ad

If you can chuck me a vote on the website form or comment here on what your thoughts are I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thank you in advance & all the best

Jeanette

I liked the first one, the music was relaxing and the images suited to softer music. :) Hope that helps.

SME00
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    Bridal Discount Book Aust, post: 100851 wrote:
    Hi all & Merry Christmas! (Can you believe it’s here already???)

Can I please ask for your help?

I’ve created two versions of an ad to be run on television.
    The same footage, as this was voted the favourite but with two different forms of music.

I have received even amounts of votes for both versions, which doesn’t help me decide at all as I like both & either would work well. Just which one do I choose?

Here is the link to both versions
    http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au/wedding%20competitions/vote-your-bdb-tv-ad

If you can chuck me a vote on the website form or comment here on what your thoughts are I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thank you in advance & all the best

Jeanette

I liked the first one, the music was relaxing and the images suited to softer music. :) Hope that helps.

nominal
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Great ad, I liked the first. The 2nd sounded a bit hurried.

Can you share the process and experience you had with creating/airing this ad?
    Did you outsource the whole thing? did you get with a specific network/city? did you produce it in the station’s in house or have someone else?

If you can share any of the costs that will be super.

Thanks!

nominal
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Great ad, I liked the first. The 2nd sounded a bit hurried.

Can you share the process and experience you had with creating/airing this ad?
    Did you outsource the whole thing? did you get with a specific network/city? did you produce it in the station’s in house or have someone else?

If you can share any of the costs that will be super.

Thanks!

MillieAbroad
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

I like the first one. It felt more relaxed but also the music seemed more in synch with the ‘moments’ in the ad (like the kiss and placing the hand into the other etc).

I got married about 5 years ago and had something like this been available then I would certainly have been interested – good luck!!

MillieAbroad
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

I like the first one. It felt more relaxed but also the music seemed more in synch with the ‘moments’ in the ad (like the kiss and placing the hand into the other etc).

I got married about 5 years ago and had something like this been available then I would certainly have been interested – good luck!!

Visionlux
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

Considering that your business is geared toward the budget conscious bridal market I’d go with “Here Comes The Bride”.
    Well done BTW.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.