Home – New Forums Find the help you need Help me redesign my website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dimi
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’ve been reading another similar thread so wasn’t sure if I should ask the question there or on a new thread. Happy for it to be moved.

I am a new member of the site and recently was asking a couple of questions regarding acquiring a new business.

I am in need of a good contact who can help me redesign the website for me. My number one goal is traffic and conversion. The business is related to wedding accessories.

Ideally it should be a platform that I can manage my self and built within a reasonable budget.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I can be contacted via [email protected] or a PM via this site would be fine.

Cheers,
    Dimi

Dimi
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Thanks looking forward to it.

SocialMediaWorks.co
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

HI Dimithri,
    I recommend Sticky Marketing http://www.sticky-marketing.com.au for all of your website requirements. They are fantastic, very helpful, highly professional and in demand.
    Cheers,
    Helen

Social PA
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Dimi,

I highly recommend Random I Am. They are a small web development agency, and provide excellent service and great prices. A client of mine had a basic website developed through them for around $1000 – fully SEO optimized. And it looked tonnes better than the website they were currently running that cost them the same amount! I just sent another client there for a redevelopment to include an online store – and the quote came in under $5000 which is amazing for what’s included!

Check out their website if you’re interested randomiam.com
    They have a portfolio of work there, and all the contact info is there too.

Adrian is the contact there. He’s really down to earth and personable :)

Hope that helps!
    Mikayla

iWebDev
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

The iWeb Dev team is more than happy to help with fully SEO optimized great looking flat design website, all web sites come with 1 years hosting and support. Contact [email protected] for more details.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Dimi, post: 184020 wrote:
    Hi all,

I’ve been reading another similar thread so wasn’t sure if I should ask the question there or on a new thread. Happy for it to be moved.

I am a new member of the site and recently was asking a couple of questions regarding acquiring a new business.

I am in need of a good contact who can help me redesign the website for me. My number one goal is traffic and conversion. The business is related to wedding accessories.

Ideally it should be a platform that I can manage my self and built within a reasonable budget.

Cheers,
    DimiHowdy.

Feel free to give a call on the number below or email [email protected]

Cheers,

Matt

Greg Mawer
    • Total posts: 46
    Up
    Dimi, post: 184020 wrote:
    Hi all,

Cheers,
    Dimi

Hi Dimi,

You should try Mike Barnett:

M i c r o w e b s i t e s
    The $795 Small Business Website
    P: 08 6102 1075
    E [email protected]
    W: http://www.microwebsites.com.au

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.