Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Help me understand your administration needs please!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    assist4biz
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi!

As a relatively new Virtual Personal Assistant I am trying to understand administration needs from the small business side of things and I would really appreciate your feed-back.

What do small business need in respect to administration? How could a virtual assistant help you?

I am looking for a common thread so that I can understand what small businesses need and then aim to meet those needs.

All feedback from small business owners welcome!

Thanks

Keren

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Keren,

Just a quick note to welcome you to Flying Solo. I hope you receive lots of great insight from your thread.

All the best,
    Jayne

snicho
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

Hi Keren,

I don’t personally use a VA. However, of those peers that I have who do, the main function is that of communication. This means having someone answer phone calls, take messages, manage appointments, create blogs, post tweets, create flyers, etc.

At the risk of generating a “me too” profile, maybe take a look at what some other VAs offer and see what additional services might resonate with your skills.

Good luck with your new venture.

Stephen

assist4biz
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    snicho, post: 51916 wrote:
    Hi Keren,

I don’t personally use a VA. However, of those peers that I have who do, the main function is that of communication. This means having someone answer phone calls, take messages, manage appointments, create blogs, post tweets, create flyers, etc.

At the risk of generating a “me too” profile, maybe take a look at what some other VAs offer and see what additional services might resonate with your skills.

Good luck with your new venture.

Stephen

Thanks Stephen for your views. I really appreciate your feedback. It has cemented some thoughts I were having as well.

Kind regards

Keren Radcliffe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.