Home – New Forums Tech talk Help Please: Developing new stock sentiment monitoring and interaction platform

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    uxplusdc
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone.

My name is David Clayton and I’m a user experience designer. I’m working on a new application, ltdxpert, that pulls all media (including social) on ASX listed stocks to produce media volume and sentiment ratings, as well as being a repository for all news and announcements. We are currently in the discovery phase and evaluating potential use case scenarios and go to market strategies for the algorithm, and I want your help!

Here are a few questions I’m trying to answer.

Self Directed Investors:

1. How strong or week do you perceive the relationship between media and price to be ?
    2. What tools and strategies do you currently use to research and inform your investment decisions?
    3. What are your most favoured and least favourite sources of news, and why?
    4. What is your primary device used for research and trading?

Financial Planners and Brokers:

1. Do you recommend individual stocks to your users?
    2. would you like oversight on what news articles and stocks your clients might be viewing?
    3. Do you send updates to your users, either individually or as a group, and if so how?
    4. How often do you interact with your clients?
    5. Does increased interaction with clients have any affect on your business?

I’m also looking to conduct a few small interviews and get some feedback on the beta product (ask me for access). If anyone has some time to help and is in the Sydney area, I can come and provide you with a coffee for your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi David,

Thanks for joining the forum today – I hope you receive some handy insights in response to your questions.

Good luck with the new venture,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.