Home – New Forums Starting your journey HELP PLEASE- LEGAL- Manufacturing Agreement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Choccy
    • Total posts: 35
    Up
    ::

Hi
    Does anyone know of where I can find a free template for a manufacturing agreement?

I will be having my chocolate bar manufactured by a company in Australia and would like to have a manufacturing agreement in place.

Would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks

Nat

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Nat, are you really doing your product’s future potential justice looking for templates instead of going to get some solid advice and a specific contract in place?

Kennethti
    • Total posts: 415
    Up
    yourvirtualboard, post: 124760 wrote:
    Nat, are you really doing your product’s future potential justice looking for templates instead of going to get some solid advice and a specific contract in place?

I can’t hit the like button on this hard enough.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Nat,

possibly the manufacturer could have one.

Steve

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

I have to echo Kenneth echoing Your Virtual Board on this one.

Each agreement for manufacturing will be different, and somewhat negotiated between the parties involved. To ensure you are truly protected, a customised agreement will be best.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Please don’t use a template. And please don’t ask your manufacturer to provide one…my guess is it would be solidly weighted in their favour.

There are too many variables that could cost you a lot of money down the track, so invest that money in paying a legal professional to write up an agreement for you.

Wendy :)

Choccy
    • Total posts: 35
    Up
    Couple It, post: 124769 wrote:
    Please don’t use a template. And please don’t ask your manufacturer to provide one…my guess is it would be solidly weighted in their favour.

There are too many variables that could cost you a lot of money down the track, so invest that money in paying a legal professional to write up an agreement for you.

Wendy :)

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers
    NAt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.