Home – New Forums Other discussions Help! Somethings Gone Wrong

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pepper
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Very concerned logged into FS to follow threads and my comments, all disappeared, no big deal I thought, but checked my profile (pepper) I seem to be mixed up with someone else’s profile or I had “5 kids” last night without realising it profile(Pepper).

Probably best if someone emails as I seem to be getting Peppers not peppers alerts. So will not follow this thread as it will disappear.

Please fix as a newbie to forums I’m easily confused
    Amanda

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

g’day and welcome

Best you contact the FS Concierge and explain @ http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/members/fs-concierge.html

Cheers
    Corey

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

g’day and welcome

Best you contact the FS Concierge and explain @ http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/members/fs-concierge.html

Cheers
    Corey

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Yikes, we’re onto it Amanda. Say ‘hi’ to the kids!

Robert

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Yikes, we’re onto it Amanda. Say ‘hi’ to the kids!

Robert

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    pepper, post: 99879 wrote:
    Very concerned logged into FS to follow threads and my comments, all disappeared, no big deal I thought, but checked my profile (pepper) I seem to be mixed up with someone else’s profile or I had “5 kids” last night without realising it profile(Pepper).

Hi Amanda,
    Should all be fixed now :) Looks like the system had you confused with another member and was mixing things up. Looks like everyone’s back together again but if not send me a note and I’ll investigate.
    Thx for being part of the community.
    Cheers
    Peter

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    pepper, post: 99879 wrote:

Hi Amanda,
    Should all be fixed now :) Looks like the system had you confused with another member and was mixing things up. Looks like everyone’s back together again but if not send me a note and I’ll investigate.
    Thx for being part of the community.
    Cheers
    Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.