Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Help starting a non profit organisation.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A.P.C.A.C
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi guys my name is James and my friend and i have recently decided to start a not for profit organisation dedicated to protecting the human rights of Australian’s and fighting to eradicate corruption from government, business and everyday society. I am currently seeking any advice that may help us get our organisation moving forward and where to begin. To make things more difficult, funds and resources are very limited. Does anybody have any advice or any idea of where i could obtain advice specifically directed towards the non for profit sector or similar organisations. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like a good cause – you’re guaranteed to get better advice if you can narrow down what help you need and give some context (Where do you want to start? What will your organisation look like? etc).

Good luck and we hope you stick around the place. :)

Dave

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up
    A.P.C.A.C, post: 187949 wrote:
    Hi guys my name is James and my friend and i have recently decided to start a not for profit organisation dedicated to protecting the human rights of Australian’s and fighting to eradicate corruption from government, business and everyday society. I am currently seeking any advice that may help us get our organisation moving forward and where to begin. To make things more difficult, funds and resources are very limited. Does anybody have any advice or any idea of where i could obtain advice specifically directed towards the non for profit sector or similar organisations. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Trade practice, Fair Trading or a good accountant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.