Home – New Forums Find the help you need Help with graphic design pricing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nevertheless
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

I just wanted to get people’s opinions on graphic design pricing as a freelancer, especially for most common items like designing logos, business cards, single and double sided flyers, single and double page advertisements… etc.

What aspects do you consider when it comes to pricing?

I’m pretty new to freelancing and I’ve had someone approach me about designing signage for sets of bike lockers which I’ve never come across before (like the ones found at train stations)… what sort of pricing do you think for a project like this?

Thanks in advance

Bullet Web Studio
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

The spectrum of freelance pricing is HUGE in graphic design, and it mostly depends on the quality of your output. Have you checked out FreelanceSwitch? There are some good resources that’ll give you a good starting point.

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

you need to work out your hourly rate and multiply by how long you expect the project to be + a percentage buffer.

once you have a figure you can double check with the general average from competitors just to make sure you are in the right range.

once you get more experience it becomes easier to get a more accurate price that is fair for you and your client

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.