Home – New Forums Tech talk Help with Manager.io software Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HMDieselRepairs
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone.

I’m a sole trader diesel mechanic dealing with service and repair of earthmoving machinery in Melbourne.

I’ve been running Manager.io software and I’m certainly very happy with it, but I want someone who knows the software to check over my accounts and make sure I’m doing it all right and that I’m not dropping something that is going to cause an audit hassle later.

If someone could recommend an accountant who deals with Manager.io or if you’re willing to give up some of your time (I can pay, it’s fine) to help make sure I’m on the right track.

I can’t afford Xero or anything fancy at the moment as I’m still pretty much a startup, but I want to get this sorted before I grow too much and spend a months of auditing trying to set it right later.

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Dan

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to the Forums Dan.

It is great to have you and thanks for posting.

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some on-point advice.

Cheers

d3mad
    • Total posts: 73
    Up

I’m a Manager.io user, and I both love it. However, I’m a novice at this level of accounting myself and so I have struggled as well.

Good luck.

fredinver
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi I run Manager for my hospital equipment repairs and my accountant has no trouble with looking over the P&L and BS reports although she does not use Manager. You should find your accountant able to check on there reports and your chart of accounts to tell you any changes you need. There is also lots of help on the Manager forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.