Home – New Forums Find the help you need Help with SiteOrigin theme for WordPress/Woocommerce

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Macca68
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Greetings
    I’ve been asked to maintain a website based in WordPress/Woocommerce which normally I have no problem with. The theme however is giving me grief. It’s called Zoneshop and it’s got a plugin called Page Builder by Site Origin working with it. Both the theme and page builder look like good products but there’s something strange going on.

1. Two of the four category images on the front page disappeared when I opened their widgets in admin. Just opened – looked to see how they were set up and closed again. Bang – gone.
    2. There seems to be no way to configure the mobile theme via the customise theme page. To top that off, there’s no content visible when viewing the site on a mobile device.

I’m officially stumped and now I’m gun-shy with trying anything out. Would anyone have enough experience with this?

Site Origin take a week to respond to support questions which obviously isn’t workable.

The website needs work to finish off from the previous designer and then ongoing maintenance. I’m asking on behalf of the owner.

Site: http://www.blingblingcostumes.com.au

Any help/advice appreciated. Thanks!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome aboard Macca,

Sounds like a tricky one, hopefully someone can point you in the right direction.

Dave

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Hi Macca,

I’ve dealt with WooCommerce and some tricky themese before. Feel free to add me on Skype if you’re still having issues: martin.embersketch

Ready2Launch
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Mate,

That sounds like a JavaScript issue in the admin. I don’t know a lot about WordPress but I have had a similar issue with Joomla in the past.
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Che

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.