Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Help you to know the Chinese Supplier

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    D6
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I came across this forum this morning. I am happy to share and exchange information what and where people are asking their relevant questions about import and export trade between Australia and China.

Anyway about us and our company. I came from Qingdao in China.I have been lived in Australia for almost 5 years. Now I am Marketing Manager of a Forwarder called Ausfair .I’ve been in the industry nearing 5 years and 2 years work experiences in China. Our director has almost 20 years industry experience. We have our own offices both in China and Australia . We care your cargo from your supplier’s door and delivered to your door. No dramas. We can answer your concerns about the customs clearance or freight not only in Australia , but also in China .

We handle cargo import and export from all over Australia and China which allows us the contacts and capability to handle cargo everywhere. As we are also the booking agent of many shipping lines in China, we can offer a competitive service with first class communication to our customer and potential alike.

We are also promoting our hometown quality products in Australia. Our hometown ,Shandong is the third strongest industrial production base in China .The area of the province is 156,700 square kilometers. Deposits of more than 50 minerals including sulphur, diamond, graphite, coal, iron and magnetise are ranked among the largest in China. Major industries included textiles and garments, towels,pillows,machinery, consumer electronics, building materials, metals, tyres,petrochemicals, steel, coal and soda ash, plywood and food processing. The province’s output of chemical fertilizer rose to 3.9 million tons and is ranked the first in the country. Cement production reached 9.5 million tons and is also ranked first. Many other industrial products also ranked high in the country, including soda ash, caustic soda, raw salt, paper, beer, cotton yarn, clothes, and synthetic detergents. Also output of many agricultural products, such as Fresh ginger; Air-dried ginger ,cotton, oil-bearing seeds, vegetables. The annual value of imports and exports totaled US$60.78 billion.

As we have been in the logistics for alomost 20 years in China,we have established a good relationship with many factories in Shandong, so it is easy for you to get the quality and reputable supplier contacts. No need to find and verify mixed suppliers in Alibaba. You also could lower your cost due to cut off the middle man.

So if anyone has any import/export questions, customs clearance or forwarding advise, please id be happy to help where I can.

I can be contacted via this forum which I will now be a regular participant since I have found this place or you can contact me as follows.

Ausfair Group
    Tel: 613 9851 7905
    Email [email protected]

Web site is under construction.

Thanks
    Daniel

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Daniel,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us.

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here.

All the best,
    Jayne

D6
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 189494 wrote:
    Hi there Daniel,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us.

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here.

All the best,
    Jayne

Thank you ,Jayne.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.