Home – New Forums Logistics Herbal tea bag buisness.. $$ for importing assistance .

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Esme
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

So as title states I’m looking at starting my tea company I have my website up, my manufacture in china is ready to send goods 50kg of tea bags/ packaged and labelled to australia for my first shippment, now my question is I’m looking at getting someone to deal with my clearance etc but the issue I have now is will I need an import permit for any of these ingredients that will be in the tea bags

– mandarin peel
    – mulberry leaf
    -jasmine
    – chrysanthemum
    – pu ‘er tea
    – green tea

I relise there is a table of content to advise what herbs require permit and such but it confuses me, so I’m willing to pay $100 aud for assistance on weither I need a permit or not and if so which items?

Please contact me via email-

[email protected]

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Esme, and welcome to Flying Solo.

I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve moved your post over here to the Need a referral section of the forum where it’s more likely to be found by those who can help, and have also updated the title slightly to make it more easily spotted.

I hope that helps – congratulations on your progress with your new business so far.

All the best,
    Jayne

Esme
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thank you very much for that Jayne :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi again Esme,

We put a call out on Facebook for recommendations, and you’ll find at least one response here: https://www.facebook.com/FlyingSoloAU/posts/822448561117039?stream_ref=10

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.