• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joanbell
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Hi, I actually have been a member of FS for some time and didn’t realize there was a forum so thought I would take the time to introduce myself.

My business is Lifecoach 101 and my website is ACTION CENTRAL which is a bit of a long story. I love coaching people who are stuck and want some clarity, focus and a means of getting excited about their life.

To this end I have designed my 5 week Coaching Boot Camps which are co-designed with my clients and offer a fast, simple way to get results through coaching. I also offer traditional coaching packages.

My intention is to get more people taking more actions more often which they can then pay forward to create a more active and purposeful existence within our communities, nations and ultimately throughout the world, AND it’s gotta be fun!

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Joan
    Welcome to the forums.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Joan

We love passionate people like you! Thanks for coming out to play, and I hope you make some great connections here.

If it ever looks like we’re forgetting to have fun, please feel free to pull us back into line! :)

Best,
    Jayne

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi Joan

Welcome. I am sure you will make many friends here.

Wishing you a great 2010!

Karen
    http://www.you-can-start-business.com

joanbell
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Thank you all for the welcome notes. I am looking forward to learning and sharing.

SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Hey there,

I’m sure you’ll find this a really good business community forum to be part of. I love you approach to having fun and enjoying life – so important. :)

All the best in 2010!

Cheers,
    Belinda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.