• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Saad Adam
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone from Flying Solo i am new here and hope to meet you all in good time :-)

Cheers
    Saad Adam

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Saad! Nice to meet you, wish my internet was faster to view your website (Im mid-upgrade)!

What are the services you offer? Looking forward to some great chats, welcome! :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Welcome Saad, and thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us.

I hope you enjoy contributing to our chats, and that you make some great contacts here.

All the best,
    Jayne

Saad Adam
    Up
    TheGoldenGoose, post: 120489 wrote:
    Hi Saad! Nice to meet you, wish my internet was faster to view your website (Im mid-upgrade)!

What are the services you offer? Looking forward to some great chats, welcome! :)

Hey TheGoldenGoose

Thanks for your warm welcome its alright hopefully Australia’s new 1gbit internet comes out soon :-)

I run a digital agency check out my fan page and youtube page. we are fairly new with a small amount of clients but getting there. i mainly run viral marketing for youtube and Facebook.

Cheers
    Saad Adam

Saad Adam
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 120512 wrote:
    Welcome Saad, and thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us.

I hope you enjoy contributing to our chats, and that you make some great contacts here.

All the best,
    Jayne

Hey Jayne

Thanks for a great welcome i already see this forum has a lot of welcoming people i am sure to enjoy my self :-)

Cheers
    Saad Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.