Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hey fellow entrepreneurs. Happy to be a part of this community

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gouthamjay
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi to everyone here.

I’ve been a software developer for 2 years but this year, I started my journey an entrepreneur after quitting my job.

I’m currently working [Mod Edit To Remove Promotional Content] to help businesses collect testimonials from customers & add social proof to their websites.

It’s been a wild ride learning about businesses & serving customers along the way. I came to know of this community today from a youtube video & loved the vibe here. So joining it was a no-brainer 🙂

Excited to be a part here 🙂

patricia bloom
    Participant
    Up

hello there

bassbottle
    Participant
    Up

I’m now trying to assist companies in gathering client testimonials & adding social proof to their websites [Mod Edit To Remove Promotional Content]. It’s been an exciting journey discovering companies and helping clients along the road. I learned about this community today from a YouTube video and I immediately liked the atmosphere.

Lily Smith
    Participant
    Up

I now help firms compile client testimonials and provide social proof to their websites [Mod Edit To Delete Commercial Material]. Discovering companies and supporting clients has been exciting. Today, a YouTube video introduced me to this group.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.