• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Xuereb
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hey Everyone,

Been running Mediapoint for over 3 years with Jason who is also on the forums. We are a printing company which specializes in stickers, labels and banners.

Just finished my Entrepreneurship degree with RMIT and was the Australian Global Student Entrepreneur Award winner for 2009.

Hopefully I can learn more from everyone on the forum and also put my 2 cents in with any questions.

mikmak
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Welcome Jamie.

…..from another n00b.

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Welcome Jamie,

We always appreciate everyones 2c (maybe it should be 5c now because we don’t have a 2c coin…)

Kev

AnaLucia
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Hi Jaime!
    Welcome :)
    I had a look yesterday into your website and love the stickers for the cars that you do! I might be interested in decorating my scooter with my logo or my website or images of hammocks! What is the aprox. cost of doing something like that?

Cheers and let me know when you can :)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Jamie!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get as much out of them as I have!

Cheers

Matt

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Welcome Jamie – it’s great to have you around.

That RMIT program sounds fantastic. It’s a shame there aren’t more like it around the place. Congrats on your award too :)

Jayne

WordSell
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi Jamie,

First of all welcome. I had a look at your website and I liked what i saw. I am a copywriter and always on the look out for printing businesses.
    I’ll keep you in mind. One question: Do you do deliveries to Sydney?

Also, do you work closely with copywriters at all?

Cheers,

Caetano Lima

http://www.wordsell.com.au | 0415 701 868 | [email protected]

Jamie Xuereb, post: 32076 wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

Been running Mediapoint for over 3 years with Jason who is also on the forums. We are a printing company which specializes in stickers, labels and banners.

Just finished my Entrepreneurship degree with RMIT and was the Australian Global Student Entrepreneur Award winner for 2009.

Hopefully I can learn more from everyone on the forum and also put my 2 cents in with any questions.

Jamie Xuereb
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hey Caetano,

We send our products Australia wide so we are national.

With us we do not really design for print and only specialize in stickers and banners. So customers would usually supply their artwork print ready or their text ready to go. We do not help them with this.

Thanks for looking us up and I hope you have a great Easter.

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Hi Jamie

How exciting! A company that makes stickers! Childhood memories come flooding back, though I realise I’m just daydreaming lol. Still, I’d love to be able to wrap my car in advertising, and have always wanted to drive one of those Smart cars that are decked out in Mars Bar ads or whatever! Of course, if I was going to pay to wrap my car, it’d pretty much be the Wordmistress-Mobile!! The mind boggles!

Good to see you at Flying Solo! Hope you learn heaps here.

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up
    wordmistress, post: 33606 wrote:
    Still, I’d love to be able to wrap my car in advertising, and have always wanted to drive one of those Smart cars that are decked out in Mars Bar ads or whatever! Of course, if I was going to pay to wrap my car, it’d pretty much be the Wordmistress-Mobile!! The mind boggles!

Speaking of which – Jamie can you do car magnets, as opposed to stickers???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.