Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hey Guys! Pete from Australia SEO

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Australia-Seo
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,

I’ve been browsing the forums for some time but only recently registered.

I run an SEO company called Australia SEO. We have work with a good range of clients including some national level clients but as a whole prefer to work with SME’s. We’re based in Perth but offer our service nationally.

I wanted to put something to the forum community just to let everyone know who we are and that if anyone is looking for SEO related work to please contact me, I’d also be really happy to help anyone out with SEO related inquiries and even pull related research and keyword info for anyone interested in that sort of stuff.

Here’s the site: Australia SEO

Also I’d be happy to give Flying Solo members a good discount off our rates, just PM or email me for details :)

Cheers guys!
    Pete

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Hey Peter, welcome to the forums. Nice looking website. Hope you enjoy your time on here and pick up plenty of valuable information.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forum,

Steve

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Pete and welcome,

It’s great to see your site and really interesting to see the video on the front page. What kind of response are you getting to the video, out of interest?

Tracey

Lawyer-Matthew-1
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Hi Pete

Your website looks great and thank you for your discount offer to all members of Flying Solo.

Feel free to contact me if you would like solutions on legal issues that affect your business.

DavidThomas
    • Total posts: 265
    Up

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forums, look forward to seeing your contributions around.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.